Friday, December 12, 2008

DJ Announcement - VINTAGE @ King & I Thai - MPLS, Tuesday Dec. 16th

In addition to my set tonight at Bev's Wine Bar, I will be making another DJ appearance at King & I Thai next Tuesday, Dec. 16th.

King & I Thai is located in the Loring Park area of Minneapolis. The address is 1346 LaSalle ave.

The food is excellent and there are drink specials as well.

The music starts around 10 and goes till close (1-ish). I will be spinning in a similar groove to the Champion Superior Soundsystem nights from my DC days. Lots of funky, jazzy grooves including Krautrock, Arfrican, soundtracks, music library LPs as well as some recently acquired Brazilian records form my recent trip to NYC.

Vintage
Tuesday November 18th, 10 pm - close
King & I Thai
1346 La Salle Ave. Minneapolis, MN
No Cover

No comments: