Sunday, July 20, 2008

DJ Announcement - VINTAGE @ King & I Thai, Minneapolis Tuesday, July 22nd

I'm pleased to announce my first DJ night in Minneapolis.

It is this Tuesday, July 22nd at King & I Thai restaurant located in the Loring Park area of Minneapolis. The address is 1346 LaSalle ave.

I've heard the food is excellent and the cocktails are incredible and I am looking forward to experiencing both this week.

The music starts around 10 and goes till close (2 am). I will be spinning in a similar groove to the Champion Superior Soundsystem nights from my DC days. Lots of African, Brazilian and other grooves.

Vintage
Tuesday July 22nd, 10 pm - close
King & I Thai
1346 La Salle Ave. Minneapolis, MN
No Cover

3 comments:

Miles Pflanz said...

just a request. i heard a sample of the perfect mothers seven inch on vanity records and i HAVE to hear the whole thing. any help would be appreciated.

bravo juju said...

link?

Atlantis Audio Archive said...

... - Will try to get to those Vanity 7"s soon. They fell off my radar before my move.

bravo juju - no link for this post