Wednesday, September 9, 2009

DJ Announcement - Bev's Wine Bar, MPLS - this Friday - September 11th

The road construction still continues, but enough has been completed to allow Bev's to re-open again. This is my first set there since June so I am very excited to finally spin there again.

To mark the occasion, I created a 'best of' mix for the last year of my Bev's DJ sets. I will have plenty of copies to hand out Friday. I expect to post the CD here sometime next week, so stay tuned!!

Aside from the obvious wine selection, there is excellent local beer (Surly & Summit) and some tasty bread/salad/pizza dishes to munch on while soaking up the music and enjoying the view of the MPLS skyline - now that the weather is warmer, this is even more of a reason to check out Bev's.

Musically, expect similar grooves to the Champion Superior Soundsystem days in DC and my recent King & I Thai online set, as well as some indie/minimal/diy pop.


Atlantis Audio Archive
Bev's Wine Bar
This Friday, September 11th @ 9:00
250 3rd Ave N. (off Washington behind Deja Vu & J.D. Hoyt's steakhouse)

No comments: