Thursday, October 1, 2009

MN Record Show - This Saturday, October 3rd

For anyone in or near the Twin Cities area:
I will be selling records at the bi-monthly MN Record Show this Saturday - October 3rd.
As usual, it will be at the VFW at 2916 Lyndale Ave S. in Minneapolis, near Lake St.

The show is open from 9am to 4pm.

I have lowered prices on almost every record from previous shows!!!

Most of the non-techno vinyl in my Discogs catalog will be there. A lot of other vinyl not listed there, as well as more goodies from my own collection will also be for sale. I spent the last couple days pulling more from my collection, so there will be many more records not at the previous show.

A link to their website.

Admission is only $2!!!

2 comments:

miguel said...

Hi

I'm interested in mogwai «4 satin» vynil EP. My mail is luz.sombra@gmail.com

Thanks

Luís

Atlantis Audio Archive said...

Hi Luis - please send an e-mail through my discogs site if you wish to purchase this.